Aerospace Products International (API) is a worldwide aircraft parts distribution company, with operations based in the United States, Canada, Philippines and a New Facility in China.
Project Specialist, Sourcing
- Research the FAA, JAA and/or CAAC airworthiness regulations, technical requirements, quality requirements
- Work between Chinese and English to precisely clarify the technical data, regulations, and requirements
- Work with customer engineering departments
- Fluent English , both oral and written
- At least 5 years quality, engineering and airworthiness experience in airlines, MROs, or airworthiness authority
- Good knowledge of CAAC and/or FAA/ JAA regulations
- Excellent knowledge of Aviation Companies in China
- Familiar with airlines" quality/ engineering systems and departments
- Willing to travel.
- Strong Computer Skills